Course Terms and Conditions –
Please carefully read through the information below. This forms the legally-binding Terms and Conditions of the relationship between The PUSH Academy, which is a trading style of The PUSH (UK) Limited, and the Training Applicant – later described as the ‘Delegate’ or ‘Student’.
Important: by completing and submitting the Application Form you are making a formal application to attend our PUSH Academy Foundation Course. This forms a legally binding contract between us. The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- By registering for the Foundation Course you fully intend to complete the full four-month programme, as specified by the Course Dates you have been supplied.
- Your reason and intention for attending this Course is to increase your knowledge in Sales and Marketing for the purposes of growing your business, or the business that employs you.
- You understand that this is an academic study course that is designed to provide you with the knowledge and framework that, when applied correctly, should grow your business.
- No warranties, implied or otherwise, are given as to the level of performance and success that you might achieve by applying the knowledge you will be given.
- You will declare through the Application Form, or by other direct communication with The PUSH Academy, that you are not aware of any reason why you will not be able to apply the knowledge given.
- You understand and accept that during the Course you may become aware of confidential information about the individuals and businesses of the other delegates. By attending you agree not to disclose this information to any third parties at any time.
- The PUSH Academy reserves the right to cancel or arrange an alternative date for any course or training session. In such circumstances the Academy will endeavour to provide to the delegate advance notice of cancellation or change to the course. In the event of cancellation the Course Delegate will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee, however The PUSH Academy shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.
- If absent from a training event or session, specified by date and location, you should ensure you contact the Academy Programme Director in advance and by writing (email is acceptable). The Academy will endeavour to offer you an alternative date to attend, however it is not obliged to do so.
- All training course placements are provided for the specified Course Delegate, named on the Application Form. The PUSH Academy is not able to accept or accommodate substitute course delegates, unless under exceptional circumstances and by prior written agreement. The Academy is not obliged to accept substitute Course Delegates.
- All Course Delegates are expected to behave in a professional manner at all times whilst attending the Course and in the company of the Tutors and other Course Delegates. Inappropriate, offensive, discriminatory or deliberately disruptive behaviour is not acceptable and The PUSH Academy reserves the right to exclude or expel any Course Delegate on these grounds. No refund will be given. In such a case the Course Delegate has the right to request that this decision be reviewed. However, the decision after review is final.
- You accept that all training fees must be paid and received by The PUSH Academy by the specified date, in the Course Joining Instructions, in order for you to attend the Group Training Sessions.
- The contents of course training materials are intended for general guidance only and do not form any part of a contract. The PUSH Academy reserves the right to make any reasonable variations to the course materials, including the content, without notice.
- You understand, acknowledge and accept the following copyright statement of The PUSH Academy:
- All content used during The PUSH Academy Foundation Course, or supplied subsequently, including our Online Resources, is the licensed copyright of The PUSH Academy and the author.
- This Intellectual Property is offered for the use of academic study only and will not be redistributed, re-purposed, amended or used for any other purpose by the Course Delegate.
- Course training materials may not be copied or independently circulated under any circumstances, without written approval from The PUSH Academy.
- The brand, all titles, course product, course programme, course syllabus and course materials are the licensed property of The PUSH Academy. This Intellectual Property is for the use of Course Delegates only.
- The PUSH Academy does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information or views expressed on its training courses including course material. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of The PUSH Academy. If necessary participants should seek their own professional advice when dealing with specific situations, rather than seeking or relying on opinion or advice from Course Tutors.
- The PUSH Academy will make every effort to accommodate special requirements that have been notified in advance on the booking form.
- If you notify The PUSH Academy in writing (via letter, email or fax) up to 28 days before the start date of a course, you will receive a full refund less an administration fee of 20% (plus VAT). If you withdraw for whatever reason within the 28 day period, the full fee will remain payable unless absence is as a result of an unforeseen and serious medical condition.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to this contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These Terms and Conditions can only be changed or amended by the written agreement of The PUSH Academy.