Get a Flying Start with Enterprise Training Credits
Free Training Credits for Business Start-ups and Growing Enterprises in Norfolk
Now you can claim Free Training Credits to support your learning and development –
Find out more here and make your application today!
Starting a new business can be both exciting and daunting. You may feel well equipped to start a new enterprise and be fully experienced in the service or products you deliver, however it’s the subject of Sales and Marketing in particular where most new businesses come unstuck.
Likewise, growing a small business can be tough, you need to have the skills and know-how that can help you succeed.
Again, this is something we can help you with by showing our support to this Enterprise Training Gateway.
Now you can access great quality training, designed to help you learn and grow, as well as propel your business or enterprise forward.
Do You Qualify? –
Training Credits are available for individuals based on the following criteria, terms and conditions:
- Your business must be based and operate in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridge or Essex
- You must have a sincere desire to increase your own Core Business Knowledge with the aim of applying this knowledge
- Training Credits are only (normally) allocated to one person per company or organisation
- Training Credits issued by The PUSH Academy are only redeemable with The PUSH Academy and have no cash value
- Training Credits can only be claimed per Tranche released; typically we release £1000 of credits per learning term (4 times year)
NB. The PUSH Academy does not issue free training credits to other business training organisations, marketing companies or other competing interests.
If you are about to start a new business or in your first year of trading you are eligible to apply for our Training Credits scheme.
All business owners/managers are welcome to apply for Free Enterprise Training Credits to the value of £100.00
Credits can be used in part or whole; for example if a Seminar ticket is valued at £70 you can elect to use some or all of your credits for this, and the remaining balance of your credits may be used for future courses or events.
The enterprise training credits scheme has certain other Terms & Conditions, which include:
- Credits can only be redeemed by the designated recipient and are not transferable to others outside of your business.
- Credits are valid for the year in which they are issued only and cannot be carried over into the following year.
- Credits are not a cash alternative and cannot be redeemed for money.
- Where credits are used for courses or seminar bookings that you do not attend they cannot be refunded for money.
- Credit can only be used once and Course Students or Event Delegates cannot use credits in conjunction with other discounts.
- The issuing of Credits does not negate the automatic approval of applicants for Courses or Events.
What to do next –
Or, Contact us direct – 0843 289 6877