The PUSH Academy is delighted to offer access to Free Training Credits to Members of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce.
Through the Regional Enterprise Gateway, The PUSH Academy offers Chamber members the opportunity to apply for £100 of free training credits. These credits can be used for the Academy’s Foundation Course, an acclaimed training and development programme focusing on Sales and Marketing, held at Drayton Old Lodge, just outside Norwich. Terms and Conditions can be found here.
This Four-month Course runs in Terms, (see the next Course Dates). Training is delivered through one Group Study Day per month. This classroom based session takes Course Delegates through a programme of structured learning of proven tactics and strategies for increasing Sales and Marketing results.
Designed for business owners and managers with the responsibility of marketing and the sales activity that results, this course has been recognised for the practical and effective approach. The Course is underpinned by the objective of teaching students how to set down a firm plan of action that can be used to drive the daily activities for the successful marketing of any business.
“This course has and will continue to improve my bottom line!” – Steve Gaskin, Right Angle Events
In addition to Group Study Days each student benefits from monthly personal 1-2-1 Mentoring with the Principal Tutor, Nial Adams. This gives students the opportunity to check understanding and gain valuable support and consultancy from this acclaimed marketing specialist.
This Course is designed for SME businesses who need to take control of marketing spend and the resources applied, as well as having a clear focus on the outputs and Return on Investment that this can deliver. Course sizes are a maximum of 12 students and the training is given from real-world experience and application, not text-book theory. It also encompasses the very latest strategies for utilising digital marketing and shows delegates exactly how to harness the power of Social Media, in combination with other and traditional forms of marketing.
“Since participating in the Academy I have completely re-focused my business model and marketing plan and it has quite simply helped me to look at where my business is going and where I want to take it. The results so far have been very impressive!” Martin Reynolds, Big Day Media
Applying for Your REG Training Credits
How The Scheme Works –
If you are a current member of the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce you are eligible to apply for our Training Credits scheme.
All members are welcome to apply for Free Training Credits to the value of £100.00
These Credits are valid for 2014 and can be used against the value of our primary training offer; The Foundation Course.
The credits scheme has certain Terms & Conditions, which include:
- Credits can only be redeemed by the designated recipient and are not transferable to others outside of your business.
- Credits are valid for the year in which they are issued only and cannot be carried over into the following year.
- Credits are not a cash alternative and cannot be redeemed for money.
- Where credits are used for courses or seminar bookings that you do not attend they cannot be refunded for money.
- Credit can only be used once and Course Students or Event Delegates cannot use credits in conjunction with special offers.
- The issuing of Credits does not negate the mandatory approval process of all applicants for Courses or Events.
- Course Applications are not available to those representing other Marketing Companies or Training Providers
What to do next –
Complete the form below to request information:
Or, Contact us direct – 0843 289 6795